August 28, 2009

The magic never ends...

I'm home for just a few days, recovering from an incredible weekend of magic in Toronto, and it's time to pack my bags again and head to the other side of Canada. I'll be performing on the X-elent Lecture Series that is orgnized by Lee Asher. As soon as the tour is over I'll be heading over to Denver for the Magic in the Rockies convention, which is always a blast.

The response is coming in from the WARNING Trailer and short clip shot at LIVE - I'm glad that people are excited to receive it. The release date is set for September 18th.

We shot some more short clips for the WARNING "instructional area" while I was in Vegas, and I just got permission from some other creators to include their ideas, as well. I'm excited to have contributions from: Vito Lupo, Derek Hughes, my friend form Austria - Philip Tawfik, Michael Weber and Chad Long. It's really the small touches that make this effect so powerful. Can't wait for everyone to see these new videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment