January 12, 2010

"Evening of Mysteries" Continues in Orlando

Thank you to all those who came to the opening week of the new show, "Evening of Mysteries" at Del Frisco's. Starting tomorrow I get to perform the show weekly here in Orlando in a beautiful dark, Victorian-style room, by candle light. There's only two "card tricks" in the show. The rest can best be labeled as "curious coincidences," and "uncanny oddities." What will happen depends on who shows up. The poster and details are on my website and there will be much more coming in the weeks to come. I'm excited to perform while I am home. In February, I get to perform in Argentina and then the travels begin again. But for now, I'll be glad to be in (oddly chilly) Florida and spend my time doing what I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment