February 26, 2010

What a time!

The past two months have probably been the busiest two months of my life. Between a new weekly dinner show and lots of great corporate events I've got to perform my full evening show two dozen times, finishing up my time here at home with a standing ovation from an incredibly warm crowd of one-hundred-fifty people. I've also started work at several local venues, and although I will be traveling, my friends will continue to perform magic at places like Ceviche, Maggiano's and Melting Pot so anyone who is visiting Orlando or lives in Orlando and is looking for live entertainment...stay tuned, there will be a full schedule and lots of great nightly venues soon!

Check out the new website! ----> www.magicshoworlando.com

Hope to see you in Orlando or somewhere on the road.
Time to pack my bags...

No comments:

Post a Comment